What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is installed in the browser of your device (computer, mobile, etc.) in order to store and retrieve data. Cookies can have a multitude of purposes, depending on what they have
Please note that a cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites.
Who is the responsible?
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies are those strictly necessary to browse the Website and allow basic functions, such as navigation from one section to another. They are responsible for technical aspects of the Website, such as identifying profiles or sessions and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction, and location of access to content. Also found within this category are cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces included in the Website, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as customizing advertising content or other content.
- Statistical Cookies: These cookies measure and collect statistical information regarding the Website’s use by the user, such as time spent on it, number of visits or content visited. Such information allows us to understand how users interact with the Website, evaluate its performance, which pages or sections of the Website are the most or least visited, and quantify the impact of advertisements placed on the Website (if any). Having this information can solve errors and improve the design of the Web Site or the content offered through it.
- Preference or personalization cookies: Preference cookies allow the Website to remember user information so that the user can access the service with certain features that may differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example, your preferred language or the region from which you access, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of device from which the user accesses the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the Website. However, the management of advertising spaces is based on the user’s browsing profile. These cookies store information on the navigation of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, developing a specific user profile, so that the ads that appear in these spaces will be customized for the user according to these habits.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Our Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the party responsible for the Website, in this case, Alice, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Website manager, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: they are designed to collect and store data during the time in which the user is browsing the Website and are deactivated at the end of browsing.
Persistent Cookies: These store data and these can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Third party cookies and international data transfers
We use some third-party cookies for the purposes indicated in each cookie. Annex I: Cookie Table identifies the third parties that manage each cookie and provides links to their own policies.
How do we use Google Analytics?
To analyze the use of the Website we use Google Analytics audience measurement system, a web service of Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google collects analytical and statistical information about the user’s use of the Website, and concerning the user’s activity (e.g., device from which the user accesses and location) in order to report and generate metrics on the Website’s activity.
If any, international transfers to Google are covered by the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
For more information about Google Analytics, please visit: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
What specific cookies do we use on our website?
When you first access our Website, you are shown a window in which you can indicate whether you accept cookies or whether you wish to set or reject them.
The current status of your consent is: [X]
ID of your consent: [X]
Date of consent: [X]
At any time you can change or withdraw your consent by clicking on the buttons below:
Change your consent | Withdraw your consent
You can also delete cookies stored on your device through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser to delete cookies:
Please note that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Modifications to this policy
ANNEX I: Cookies table
On our Website, we use the following cookies:
|Name||Objective||Own / Third Party Cookies||Expiration|